Feature Spread (WIP)


Feature Spread (Work in Progress)

Looking at the WDW magazine feature spread gave me an idea on how to base the layout of my spread. I wanted one full page to be a picture of something related to Halloween Horror Nights with a caption of when the HHN events begins. The other page will be an article about Universal's Halloween Horror Nights (an overview, as in what to expect, pricing, fast pass, and the such). I wish for the title to be in a chiller font, maybe the same as the cover line on the cover. 

For the body paragraph, I want a drop capital in a block design or a fancy, script font. The byline should be done in a sans-serif font. In the midst of the text, I want there to be a picture of another creature of HHN. 

Since it seems minimal, I might be open to making another spread about what to know before you go to these events in a numbered sequence. Short paragraphs, possibly with pictures. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature Spread Overall

Creative Critical Reflection

Feature Spread Revision