Another Feature Spread



Looking at my feature spread now, I realize that it may not be enough to impress.

I created a mock-up of what I want a SECOND feature spread to look like. Since the first spread should be relatively quick and easy to make, I'll do both.

This one is focused on what to know before you go to these Halloween events (Mickey's Not-So-Scary, Halloween Horror Nights, and Howl-O-Scream based). It should have no more than 10 tips. Have not decided if actual pictures will be implemented (I don't think it will, I believe the graphic art will be enough).


While constructing this mock-up, I decided on a perfect font for the numbers and possibly for other headings or even the cover line. iTC Willow is what the font is called. It has been seen in other productions like the font for the title of the hit show American Horror Story
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
iTC Willow:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feature Spread Overall

Creative Critical Reflection

Feature Spread Revision